Pinnacle Home Health Agency aims to provide the best possible care to your loved ones. Find out which suitable home health care your loved ones need and we will assist you in providing a customized home health care program. It may be one or a combination of the following services:
- Skilled Nursing – This involves Vital Signs monitoring, IV injections, diabetic care, wound dressing, catheter changes, management of medication intake, BP checks, etc.
- Physical Therapy – They will assess and design a plan of care for patients so they can focus on improving and achieving their maximum level of functional potential.
- Occupational Therapy – They will assist patients improve their minimized or lost motor function while recuperating from any cognitive, physical or developmental conditions. Treatments will involve functional training such as dressing, performing ADLs (bathing, grooming, eating), gait and balance training, as well as home safety inspection.
- Speech Therapy – They will assess, diagnose and treat Speech, Language, Fluency, Voice and Swallowing difficulties of patients.
- Home Health Aide – The will provide patients with personal care by helping them accomplish Activities of Daily Living. They can also do Vital Signs monitoring, medication reminders, grooming assistance, diaper changes, bedsheet changes, toileting and bathing assistance.
- Dietician/Nutritionist – They will work individually with patients in creating a tailor-fit plan depending on their needs.
- Medical Social Services – Help connect individuals to sources within his community that could help him in his medical needs.
Talk to your physician and ask if you or your loved one is a good candidate to receive Home Health Care. We will be happy to guide you through the process. Please call us at 925-954-6178.