Our Home Health Aides will deliver personal care by helping you accomplish activities of daily living. Our Home Health Aides will make sure of your loved one’s welfare.
Certified Home Health Aides will be supervised by our Registered Nurses who will help evaluate a patient’s condition. Our services include:
- Assists patients with personal hygiene: skin, mouth, hair care and bathing
- Assists patients to the bathroom or in using commodes, bed pans or urinals
- Performs household services which will facilitate the patient’s self-care at home and are necessary to prevent or postpone institutionalization
- Performs other activities such as changing colostomy bags, reinforces non-sterile dressings, taking vital signs and bowel and bladder hygiene care
- Assists patient in meeting environmental needs such as changing linens, making the bed and light housekeeping